Senior Data Analyst, Consultant at Iterable
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
This is a Growth-role/new role for us, which speaks to our Growth Mindset value. You will bring your guru-consulting skills and interact often with clients and consultant peers. You will be critical to the success of both our Strategy and Deliverability groups. Will strategize with our internal consultants, answer client questions, and unlock limitless possibilities. Your passion for data analysis will be key to developing and evolving trends in our client’s marketing activity. You’ll use your data driven insights to recommend improvements that will power the future success of our clients.
You will innovate and streamline reporting. You will help the entire team operate in an efficient way as we scale. It’s a blank canvas, and we are looking for someone who wants the opportunity to create and build what’s to come!
In this role you'll get to:
- Deliver analytic services to some of the world's leading brands, developing strategies to create remarkable experiences - at scale.
- Collaborate and partner with our internal Strategic Service and Deliverability Consultants, providing guidance and insights for clients specific needs.
- Be an active thought leader, educating both internally and externally on all: the world of growth marketing, analytics, dash-boarding, digital marketing strategy, consumer sentiment, and customer experiences.
- Be the creator responsible for developing Iterable intellectual property in analytics by building out our frameworks, models and approaches; build automated and repeatable analysis approaches to improve accuracy of reporting/analysis along with team efficiency.
- Bring forth new ways to find answers within client datasets to solve marketing challenges by:
- Design and implement flexible data models in SiSense or other BI tools, and devise dashboards for internal team reporting needs.
- Lead and contribute to OKRs, driving continuous improvements in our people, process, technology, strategy, products, services, brand, and culture.
- Partner with Education Services to develop world-class training content.
We are looking for people who have:
- Strong knowledge all:
- Marketing data structures
- Marketing KPIs and Metrics
- Statistical analysis techniques used to provide analysis of campaign data and client user data (consumers) to help inform strategic choices for clients.
- Proficient with R programming language, Python, and/or SQL.
- Previous experience and proficiency with data exploration and visualization using BI tools.
- Experience with: Consumer insight mining, RFM modeling, Persona development, Customer journey mapping, SiSense, and/or Looker
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We've rethought traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $133,350year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please note: This role is not remote; candidate must reside in Denver.
Last Update: 12/13/2021