Senior Data Analyst, Business Operations at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
We are seeking an analytical and results-driven Business Operations Analyst to join our team. This individual should have a mix of business analysis & data analytics experience. In this high-visibility role you will get to work with senior operational leaders to help solve the most pressing problems facing teams at Checkr. This role will support analytics for the Operations teams at Checkr and be responsible for using data to measure and improve operational excellence, implement dashboards, and perform critical analysis. The ideal candidate has deep experience with SQL and Looker.
- Become an expert on Operations data, how it is structured and how it flows through business systems
- Own and support the data needs of Operational teams at Checkr, including capturing requirements and building Looker(data visualization tool) charts, dashboards, and reports
- Contribute to business operations initiatives by using data to inform critical analysis
- Help to define KPIs and implement measurement of critical business analytics
- Perform strategic analysis and assist with business cases related to product or tooling requests
- Maintain and update Operations productivity & staffing models
- 3+ years experience with SQL & Looker
- 3+ years experience from a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank, or analytical role in a tech company
- Python & R experience a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; manage multiple priorities/projects at once
- Exceptional organization & attention to detail
- Proactive nature and are always seeking to move projects forward
- You are a clear and succinct communicator
- Client experience and/or working with multiple cross-functional stakeholders preferred
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (Confluence/JIRA) and Zendesk preferred but not required
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $87,000 - $102,000.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.