Senior Conversion Rate Optimization Strategist - eCommerce
Do you consider yourself eCommerce expert material? Can you wax poetic on A/B testing, drop-downs, and endless scroll?
Do you critique every website? Do your dreams have a navigation bar? Were you using the phrase “UX” way before it was on dictionary.com? Are you ready to tell a client that their website sucks, but make that delivery so darn smooth that they actually change it?
Join our Conversion Optimization team, a special forces consultancy within Inflow, an Inbound Marketing agency.
The Conversion Optimization dream team specializes in ongoing conversion rate optimization for eCommerce websites. We heart data, we’re part of Inflow, and together we’ve won awards. We figure out why people buy, pass that secret sauce on to clients, then turn their websites into revenue-generating creamy goodness.
Responsibilities (Your Mission)
- Serve as the lead conversion rate optimization analyst for multiple clients
- Derive client insights with qualitative and quantitative methods
- Transform insights into full-blown, holy-shit-Batman recommendations
- Convince clients, again and again, to take your advice
- Testing, dude. The whole shebang with developers. Prove that your recommendations will work
- Report on progress to clients regularly
- Be completely and comprehensively accountable for client growth and success. Yeeowww!
What We Must Have (No, Really)
- Experience: 5-10 years of UX analysis, including testing
- Past Ownership: (feeding, nurturing) of website operations and success. Period.
- Idea Selling: Hardcore experience (in the trenches sort of stuff) at selling and pitching. Clients can smell fear. (It reeks of Fruity Pebbles)
- Communication: Fab writer. Fab speaker.
- Tech: Google Analytics wizard, analytics tools, testing tools
- Ability to work independently or with a team utilizing optimized time management skills. Cliché, but true
- Conduct professional life according to the Marketing Consultant Laws
- Lifelong learner who tackles new-fangled software and critiques crazy tools with a sharp eye
What We Dream About (Among Other Things)
- Agency experience PLUS business-side experience.
- Experience in multiple eCommerce Jedi roles (i.e. there is no try)
- Other significant inbound marketing experience
- Strong experience with email marketing and automation.
- Experience running over 1,000 tests (we can dream, right?)
And About Culture. . .
We know that culture isn’t really about beer meisters and beanbag chairs. It’s about people. And wanting to come to work. And the F word. No the other one–freedom. To be yourself. To make mistakes. To laugh out loud. To break into random applause when someone leaves this office in the evening. To work 40 hours and not need to check your email from the top of Bierstadt, or on the drive back to Denver. To be surrounded by talented people with multiple superpowers.
Happy hours don’t necessarily happen every week. We got kids and dogs and stuff. But we do replenish and celebrate. Beers. Bowling. BBQ. Rockies games.
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick days. Festival-fanatic? Boarder? Hockey mama? Flu bug? No problem.
- 15Five takes the pulse of our company. We listen, consider and respond. Every week. Period.
- Quarterly culture surveys, to help us always get better
- Quarterly Profit Sharing – we share the success with you.
- The whole insurance thing: retirement contributions, short-term, long term disability, life and health.
- Build-your-own perks: get a bucket of cash and spend it on what you want (mostly). As long as it benefits you or your family, it’s yours to spend.
- Family Support: New kiddo? Take 6 weeks, on us, to get to know your new family member. Maternity/paternity leave, along with adoption and reproductive assistance.
- We love pets. Our office is dog-friendly! (Cats, not so much.) We also offer a one-time pet adoption fee reimbursement.
- Rooftop deck: Take a break or work from the building rooftop deck. Lawn chairs included.
- Stand up: All staff have desks that can become stand-up desks at the push of a button.
- Stocked fridge. Breakfast Burritos, Maria Empanada, Sweet Action, and Upslope.
- Free parking!
- Gym Membership: Go rock climb, cycle, stretch, or lift heavy stuff on us at Movement.
- Paid Holidays – you start out with 7 but after year 1 you’ll pick up more floating holidays to use for what’s important to you.
- Dude, it’s a well of expertise around here. Ask and you shall be educated. Plus, we have a lot to learn from you, too. Teach us your ways.
- Birthdays are a big deal. Desserts (or breakfast burritos, your choice) are served. Stick around long enough and it becomes a paid day off!
- Publish and build your personal brand via our blog and social media. Stand on our shoulders. Get noticed online. Mix with fellow industry geeks. You matter.
- Don't take our word for it... look at what our employees say about us on Glassdoor!
But Enough About You, What about Us?
For the fifth consecutive year, Inflow has been named one of the Denver-area’s fastest growing private companies PLUS we’re one of 200 Google Managed Agencies AND one of only 50 firms worldwide to be named as a “Moz Recommended Company”. This year is the third time in a row we made the Inc. 5000 list.
Awards get boring, eh? So what’s our story?
Mike Belasco (great guy whose daughter is obsessed with Star Wars) founded the company back in 2003 when he saw this huge, honkin, Royal-Gorge size gap between agency offerings and client needs. Originally, seOverflow (our previous brand) was just that—an SEO outsourcing company. Now we bring inbound marketing (i.e. omni-channel marketing that puts the customer first with deliberate, non-interruption-based tactics) to the ecommerce world. It’s no-mans land, but we like it a lot.
Oh and don’t mess with Mike. His grandfather engineered the first space shuttle toilet and he doesn’t eat raspberries. No one knows why.