Senior Compensation Analyst at CircleCI
There's never been a better time to join CircleCI People team as the company scales to new heights! This is an exciting role for an expert Sr. Compensation Analyst to not only be hands-on in compensation administration but also assist in continuing our development, implementation, and administration of the Company’s compensation programs, policies & procedures ensuring ongoing alignment with our pay-for-performance philosophy. Our Total Rewards team drives cash, equity, perks and benefits for all employees around the world and plays a crucial role as we enter new markets. This position will report directly to the Head of Total Rewards and will be involved in all aspects of the Compensation function on a global basis, allowing the right candidate to grow their career.What you'll do:
- Responsible for external benchmarking ensuring we have the data and processes in place to maintain great compensation packages as well as perform internal gap analysis to market.
- Analyze internal and external data to recommend and improve compensation practices across multiple countries.
- Provide consultation on appropriate salary levels and ranges for jobs and positions.
- Research compensation trends and leverage your findings to improve our decisions.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory filings and updates, notices, mandates, audits, non-discrimination testing, and employee records.
- Conduct modeling to project cost and impacts of potential compensation programs
- Build and manage relationships with key business leaders, Recruiting, People Partners, HRIS and Finance to provide interpretation on compensation challenges and recommend solutions.
- Provide support on compensation projects including but not limited to- policies and practices, mid-year focal, compensation content delivery and refresh
- Performing staff support activities to develop, implement, and coordinate job architecture, and compensation policies and programs
- Maintain and deliver key compensation reports for compliance and executive reviews
- BA/BS degree, quantitative-focused major preferred or equivalent experience
- 8+ years compensation experience including program design
- Experience with supporting compensation design and implementation projects for high-growth companies
- Experience with Google Sheets and Excel
- Confidence in your communications skills in presenting ideas, leading discussions, and guiding others in compensation matters
- Ability to prioritize contending demands and support multiple partners
- Comfortable with working independently and collaboratively
- Experience building dashboards and automating reports
- Experience with Radford and other benchmarking survey tools
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Global compensation knowledge
- CCP certification a strong plus
- Experience with Payfactors
- Workday systems experience
- Experience in a fast-growing company
- Experience with equity strategies
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $121,500 - $143,000/year
Level: Mid-Senior Level