Ibotta is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Developer to join our CPG Analytics team who will help empower our company to make data-driven decisions by providing the right data at the right time to help drive sales for the organization. You will become a “go to” expert on all CPG data while working closely with internal stakeholders to support various business initiatives.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and enhancing business intelligence reports to support the CPG line of business
- Conducting analysis of business performance and results with the visual representation and communication of complex data
- Working with key stakeholders to gather requirements and architect appropriate reporting solutions
- Developing and managing the request intake process for the CPG Analytics team
- Partnering with upstream data providers to develop data ingestion solutions
- Supporting and responding to internal customer questions as needed
- Training our internal customers on Looker usage to promote self-sufficiency
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated development of fast, easy, intuitive reports for non-technical users
- Proven ability to develop, maintain, automate, visualize, and communicate reporting for company leadership, plus internal and external clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detailed-oriented team player with an ownership mindset
- Consistent ability to work collaboratively throughout the organization to drive towards common goals
- 3+ years of experience in Analytics within an agile organization as well as familiarity with data warehousing and business intelligence platforms such as Looker
- 5-7+ years of practical work experience in SQL
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $80,000 - $110,000
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.