Senior Business Analyst at Billtrust
Billtrust is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our Agile team tasked with designing, implementing and supporting solutions for our back-end, mission-critical data processing platform. You will work with internal teams and external stakeholders to understand the applications and data models, document technical specifications, and help deliver solutions.
- Work closely with the Product, Dev and QA to ensure timely delivery of products
- Document technical specifications and workflows for delivery to stakeholders and work closely with Product Management to continuously improve
- Develop an understanding of applications, the data model and its mapping to the various business processes
- Participate in the scoping of proposed enhancements, and work with Product Managers or Product Owners to turn business requirements into actionable developer specifications
- Collaborate with Developers, Development Managers, Architects and other stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of a high quality solution that meets business requirements
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
- Proven ability to deliver projects end-to-end, collaborating with technical teams and stakeholders to execute successfully – 5+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst, Scrum Master or Technical Project Manager preferred
- Visual modeling experience, eg. workflow diagrams, wireframe prototypes
- Firm understanding of data analysis, databases and SQL
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to deliver software using Agile or lean methods
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), software, payments or a product-centric business preferred
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Competitive salary, bonus, stock options and 401(k): We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and for outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values. Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.