Senior Business Analyst
Are you looking to expand your career in business analysis in a rapidly growing company? Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary software products across HR and IT ticketing technology? Tek Experts is a multinational company specializing in business & IT outsourcing with a mission to help big IT companies change the world. With our offices based in 7 countries worldwide, we are committed to offering an exceptional service to our clients. We are a people centric IT support organization and realized a need in the technology market for a comprehensive HR software suite including talent and customer management systems as a result of our own needs. Tek Experts have embarked on building a cutting-edge software portfolio to help organizations take care of their IT support needs, and talent/employees in a more structured way. Our vision is a new innovative software team, with colleagues in UK, Bulgaria, Vietnam and the USA which has a culture of openness, sharing best practice and using state of the art technology. We are calling this exciting new division Wize, and it has all the benefits of a startup tech team, with the benefit of being backed by an international Tech company. The business analyst will work closely with the product management team and also the software development team to take requirements and map them into a specification and plan.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for closely working with customers/ product owner to clarify, analyze the business requirement; specify functional designs to translate into application requirements and solution to software development team;
• Provides oversight into the analysis of business requirements and ensures that the information solutions address complex business needs;
• Recommend or propose ideas/ innovation approach to improve business process as needed;
• Work closely with both software team and customers to make sure the fully understanding business requirements and proper feedback of two sides.
• Manage customer's requests, analyze changes and follow process of changing requests;
• Keep the closely coordination with software team, QA/QC Team to ensure the requirements are fulfilled;
• In charge of documents writing of User Requirement Specification and Software/ System Requirement Specification (URS/ SRS), and Feature List, etc.,
• Support UAT in testing, verifying bugs/issues with Customers.
• Other duties as and when assigned by Software Development Manager.
• Have Bachelor degree or higher degree in computer science or equivalent;
• At least 2 years of BA experience in Software Development for enterprise business;
• Experience in UML design, data modeling;
• Have knowledge and experience in Enterprise Software Development;
• Nice to have SQL knowledge
• Experience in Sales, CRM, CSM, SAP systems is preferred;
• Proven ability in typical BA skills set: requirements engineering, business process analysis, modelling techniques;
• Certificates in Business Analysis are strong advantages;
• Excellent command of English skills (Writing, Speaking, Listening, Reading);
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.