Senior Biostatistician (Diagnostics) (ADX-04-20)
ArcherDX, headquartered in Boulder, CO, is committed to the advancement of personalized medicine by making next-generation sequencing technology more reliable and accessible. We seek like-minded individuals who share our values of curiosity, passion and grit to meet these goals.
Make it happen by joining us in the fight against cancer.
Residing in our Boulder, CO office, the Senior Biostatistician will contribute key statistical expertise to our rapidly growing Companion Diagnostics program and will lead study design, data analysis, analysis validation, and oversee the development of statistical analysis plans. This person will work closely with program technical leads, data scientists, and quality assurance personnel to think creatively and achieve ambitious goals to advance the treatment of cancer.
- Design and analyze data from high-throughput sequencing studies, including analytical validation experiments and clinical studies aimed at advancing cancer therapies
- Lead study statistical design, sample size calculations, development of statistical analysis plans, data review, and task management
- Develop and execute statistical analysis plans in collaboration with contract CRO statisticians based on input from the cross-functional study team
- Contribute to study reports and communicate results to scientists, quality assurance, and regulatory personnel
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and work in a manner compliant with regulatory standards
- Work closely with the director of biostatistics to 1) ensure adherence to timelines and quality standards across the unit and 2) advance statistical methodology and practice
- Serve as a mentor to junior biostatisticians and interns
- MS or Ph.D. in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field
- 5+ years (Ph.D.) or 10+ years (MS) of relevant industry experience including working as a biostatistician
- MS or Ph.D. in statistics, biostatistics, or related field
- Expertise in analytical validation study design and analysis, specializing in statistical methods used to support products for regulatory submissions
- Understanding of molecular biology (experience with high-throughput sequencing preferred)
- Proficiency with R programming (SAS considered)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with data analysis in a regulated environment
- Ability to create visualizations that effectively communicate results
- Ability to meet goals in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and motivated
Read Full Job Description