Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
Angi is seeking a Sr. Analyst of Strategy & Analytics with experience in financial modeling, operations and analytics to join the Strategic Partnerships team. This team seeks to grow revenue with the world’s largest Service Professionals (i.e Home Depot or Geek Squad – Best Buy) by using tactical analytics to support and create tailored solutions for each partnership. This is a unique opportunity to work on one of Angi's fasted growing and highest revenue initiatives.
Our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals. This makes our analytic opportunities complex and rich. We work daily with corporate strategy, product, operations, BI, and other departments across the organization to develop, refine, and monitor results of initiatives designed to drive outsized value. Due to the multifaceted nature of our business, our team provides an excellent environment to combine and apply your business acumen, technical knowhow and quantitative skills to drive growth and insights.
This role reports to the Manager of Corporate Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Business Analytics, Finance, Economics, etc.)
- 3 years of relevant work experience (i.e. analytics, strategy, operations, corporate finance)
- Knowledge of SQL - experience synthesizing data into information (Looker or Tableau preferred)
- Advanced Excel – Ability to model both simple and advanced models ($100M+ partnership deal)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and a strong grasp of statistical software (R, Python, etc.)
- Passion for data and an ability to identify new opportunities and deliver growth initiatives
- Work in a cross-functional role that provides data-driven insights and actionable strategies for the Strategic Partnerships team and category-related initiatives across the organization.
- Find new and innovative approaches to drive revenue, solve problems and eliminate bottlenecks
- Develop exploratory models that uncover marketplace dynamics, user behavior insights and levers to affect each.
- Provide executives (VPs & GMs) with clear, executive ready snapshots into partnership deal performance.
- Synthesize large data sets into digestible information to develop key sales metrics and establish business KPIs
- Develop your technical skills – particularly in SQL, Excel, Tableau, Looker, and R.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $80,000-$110,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world