Senior Analyst, Partner Success
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
The vision of our Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships team is to drive long-term revenue with small businesses by creating meaningful and value-added engagement at every touchpoint, developing the foundation for an ongoing business relationship.
The Partnerships team seeks to expand our partner support team with the addition of a Senior Analyst, Partner Success. You will be one of the key points of contact for both our current and prospective channel partners. In addition, you will be leading an analytical workstream to optimize the partnerships channel. As a member of the partner capabilities and operations team, you’ll be critical to ensuring that our partners and our team have the tools and knowledge that they need to succeed.
As a Senior Analyst, Partner Success on the Business Development and Partnerships Team, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all new inbound partner inquiries.
- Screen out partners that aren’t a fit for OnDeck; for those that are, drive to agreement and onboard. As part of onboarding, perform and support applicant due diligence.
- Act as OnDeck’s ‘customer service’ advocate for our partners – answer any questions about the sales and/or operations process
- Work closely with account managers to collect feedback and create actionable insights for the Partnerships team
- Support partner communications and training initiatives
- Perform analysis on our sales and business development funnels, optimizing both internal and external capabilities
- Research competitors in the market and provide data on product, pricing, customer ratings, and relative offering value. In addition, monitor new competitors developments and build internal reports
- Synthesize analyses into internal presentations and reports, drive processes to develop actionable insights for stakeholders
- Partner with tech and product team to translate actionable insights into systems-based solutions
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and provide project support for the partnerships team
Qualifications for Success:
- Bachelors degree, preferably a quantitative field.
- At least 3 years analytically supporting a sales team – experience in the finance, brokerage, or lending industry a plus.
- Ability and desire to work in a high-caliber, fast-paced, team environment.
- Personal accountability, time-management, and organization skills.
- Ability to research quickly and thoroughly, using internal and external tools and systems.
- Deep experience in analytical modeling using Microsoft Excel, and presentation development in Powerpoint
- Database and reporting development experience (preferably using Tableau)
- Prior use of Salesforce.com is a must
- Project management skills are critical, involving internal and external stakeholders
- A background in financial services is not required, but you should be interested in learning about small business lending and be motivated by OnDeck’s mission to create innovative lending experiences and financial products that help small businesses succeed.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. and a leading online lender in Canada serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by approximately 100,000 small businesses by providing them with financing to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC’s 100 Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award – Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Tree’s Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- US News & World Report, “Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018” – Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**