Senior Analyst, IT Vendor Relationship at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Senior Analyst, IT Vendor Relationship
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
The IT Vendor Relationship Senior Analyst is responsible for the lifespan of contracts and agreements for all Technology vendors who access, transmit, or host Prologis data or provide IT contingent workers. We are looking for a team-player who will act in a consulting capacity with business owners regarding the vendor management processes, business need, and required documentation. You will nurture ongoing partnerships with Legal, Risk Management, IT Finance, and IT Security.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Serves as a point of contact for Technology Vendors on behalf of the organization.
- Handles contract renewals and negotiations, extensions, terminations and new business for all technology vendors.
- Educate business owners on the VMO role and process.
- Provide input on VMO program, process and procedures.
- Supervise and report on pending and completed work daily.
- Participate in scheduled intake meetings with key partners.
- Implement Prologis legal guidelines.
- Analyze and identify additional agreements as needed.
- Perform on-boarding of new vendor partners.
- Build & Champion positive relationships with internal Business Owner Partners.
- Support Information Security governance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- 3-5 years working in vendor management or contract management teams.
- Professional expertise in evaluating a variety of technology investments with sophisticated critical thinking and analytical skills providing our business partners with the greatest flexibility and solution options.
- Validated expertise leading sophisticated vendor negotiations.
- The ability to challenge customer input to facilitate stronger outcomes.
- Must exhibit efficiency, teamwork, candor, willingness, and results orientation, be service oriented and team focused with a high degree of initiative and follow through.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrable experience in preparing presentations to financial and business leaders, including senior management.
- Proficient knowledge and use of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, electronic signature software (Docusign) and Smartsheet.
- Independent in work ethic and thought process, needing little direction and supervision.
- Positive demeanor and solid teammate with eagerness to learn and add value to the organization.
- Familiarity with Information Technology environments.
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritize and lead multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet timelines with efficiency and accuracy.
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling critical and confidential matters and documentation.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with technology and/or technology vendors/sales.
- Experience interacting and collaborating with legal advisors.
- Working with procurement teams, a plus.
- Global company experience.
Hiring Salary Range of: $92,000 - $115,000. Salary and whole compensation package (bonus target) to be determined by the candidate’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.#LI-LG
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time