Senior Analyst, Global Compensation Systems and Processes at Ball Aerospace
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
As a member of the Total Rewards COE team, the Senior Global Compensation Systems & Process Analyst will be the team’s system lead and have a primary focus on the compensation module of our HR system as well as our compensation software tool. This role will collaborate regularly with the Total Rewards COE and EX&O teams, HR stakeholders including the HR reporting team, and other internal partners such as the IT team.
1 - SuccessFactors Compensation Administrator:
- Actively participates in the annual compensation cycles, including testing configuration changes and system enhancements.
- EVAIC Administration:
- Calculates EVAIC annually and/or ad hoc as needed
- Ensures proper data is available for both EVAIC accruals and calculations which may entail importing earnings, exchange rates, performance factors, payroll dates and other data as neede
- Runs EVAIC quarterly accrual process and provides reports to Accounting
- Annual Compensation Review/VP Merit Planning/Dir LTI Nomination Planning/Mid-Year Equity Adjustment Process
- Works closely with the Manager to design worksheet templates and business eligibility rules
- Launches worksheets for each process and provides system administration support throughout the process
- Creates and runs reports for each process as needed
- Job Classification Administration:
- Serves as a global data owner for compensation-related field
- Identifies appropriate job code to map new positions to and creates new job codes when needed
- Responsible for maintaining compensation related SF data values/fields and coordinates updates/changes with internal teams
2 - Willis Towers Watson CompSoftware Administrator (compensation management tool)
- Responsible for understanding and educating team on CompSoftware tool functionality including marketing pricing, grading, and reporting
- Maintains User Access and Rights
- Partners with WTW on resolving nightly integration errors, escalates to Manager as necessary
- Responsible for loading survey data annually and completes year over year matching process to ensure market data stays current
- Stays informed of system enhancements and/or functionality changes and takes the lead on any required testing, informing the team of the system updates, etc
3 - Other:
- Supports payroll end of year activity (including attending meetings and ensuring the payroll team as all the necessary inputs required for merit, lump sum and EVAIC processes)
- Performs testing, identifies defects as necessary in CompSoftware and SuccessFactors.
- Partners with the SF Reporting Team and Manager to ensure total rewards reports are set up and running accurately as needed.
- Provides support as needed with data integration set-up and/or testing for the various Total Rewards vendors
- Creates and maintains documentation for processes, including for training purposes
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated process execution skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills in order to work effectively with others.
- Asks questions, is curious and strives to be a deep subject matter expert on the systems that support our Compensation processes/projects.
- Has a critical eye for detail in dealing with large amounts of data.
- Ability to effectively create and maintain a teamwork environment
- Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or a related field and at least 5 years of experience in HRIS, including administration of compensation programs. Preferred experience in WTW CompSoftware tool, and SAP SuccessFactors
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 77,500 - 115,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Job Grade: 11
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans