We are a distributed team with coverage across all GEOs and collaborate daily with most customer-oriented functions in the organization (Sales, Legal and Finance Revenue, and others).
The Deal Desk Senior Analyst will play a meaningful role in structuring and approving all significant transactions within Zoom across the EMEA region and is essentially helping craft deals that drive our revenue growth.
This role can be based in North America on the broader East Coast (with the ability to work EST hours).
- Be the trusted advisor to the sales team, collaborating on pricing, product, and commercial terms for non-standard transactions
- Collaborate with regional Sales leadership and Account Executives to develop pricing strategies, dynamic Excel models, and terms sheets as part of the proposal building process primarily for Enterprise and Strategic Accounts
- Maintain a holistic view of a deal during contract negotiations; drive internal stakeholder discussions and alignment on customer concerns or key business issues that arise during negotiations to help move deals forward
- Be a subject matter expert on sales and revenue compliance policies and advise Account Executives on alternative compliant contract options; ability to think outside of the box
- Partner with the revenue team to review or address revenue recognition concerns for non-standard deal structures
- Review and partner on order booking & fulfillment processes within Salesforce & billing system
- Develop robust and repeatable deal processes, identifying process improvement, automation, and sales training opportunities
- Provide sales training and enablement of quoting, pricing, and processes
- Lead and assist with other special projects, as needed
- 8+ year's experience in Deal Desk or similar position,
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce and CPQ is essential for this role
- Strong understanding of revenue accounting fundamentals
- Skilled in drafting commercial terms and knowledge of deal economics
- Proficient with using (Google Sheet or Microsoft Excel) and Lucidchart is essential
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment with attention to details
- Team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram