Senior Analyst, Customer Experience at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 16,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
As an Analyst for Evolve’s Customer Experience (CX) organization you will lead and support efforts to elevate the delivery of hospitality to Evolve vacation rental guests and property owners. You will be energized by driving data driven end-to-end experiences analyses to uncover opportunities to strengthen weaknesses and replicate bright spots. You will then partner with teammates to develop initiatives addressing these discoveries; enabling customer facing teams to exceed customer expectations at scale. You will be encouraged to be a detective - ask questions, find clues, develop hypotheses and collaborate on execution. You’ll be joining a high growth culture, while having the support of a larger, well funded company-we’ve raised over $125M in investment capital from world-class investors like T. Rowe Price, Allen & Company, and Annox Capital.
What you’ll do
- Inventory the existing business intelligence sources used by leadership in the CX organization to measure, understand, execute and improve the delivery of end-to-end hospitality
- Engage CX leadership to investigate and evaluate existing gaps & weaknesses in the current library of business intelligence reports
- Prioritize top reporting needs and collaborate with necessary product owners to initiate efforts to build and/or enhance reports for the CX team
- Help orchestrate a reporting strategy that integrates business metrics, performance metrics and teammate engagement
- Using reporting insights, participate & drive the design of deliberate CX operating workflows that augment the support needed to meet current and anticipated customer needs
- Partner with CX leadership to influence the organization to remain committed to operational decision-making rooted in using data-centric insights
- Construct proposal for process, product or people initiatives using compelling storytelling and thoughtful supporting information
- Partner with leadership across the Customer Experience organization on ad hoc project needs
What makes you a great fit
- An established CX and Operations professional 5+ years of experience in a high growth environment
- Confident in exploring, evaluating and promoting new ways to approach and solve problems
- Proficient with excel and google sheets in order to create impactful data supported insights
- Practiced use of data visualization tools (examples: Sisense, Tableau, Infogram) to create dashboards and adhoc supportive charts/graphs
- Enthusiastic about standing behind a strategic vision and able to generate buy-in through influential storytelling
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated - you don’t look for direction, you make it happen
- Experience with SQL and non-SQL programming languages is a plus
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $68,000 to $84,000, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.