Senior Analyst, Career Marketplace at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Senior Career Marketplace Analyst to join our growing Jobseeker and Marketplace Success team. As a Senior Career Marketplace Analyst, you will use your passion for workforce development combined with your experience organizing and analyzing data to create and uncover career pathways that enable working adults to achieve economic mobility and land their next dream job.
This role will play a critical role in ensuring the overall health and balance of Guild’s budding Career Marketplace by helping architect, manage, and derive insights from its growing database. They will be responsible for mapping jobs and career pathways to the marketplace’s supply and demand, as well as monitoring and reporting on marketplace outcomes to drive strategic cross-functional decision making.
As a Senior Career Marketplace Analyst, you will:
- Work independently to map and manage the flow of information in and out of the Career Marketplace database. You will track and analyze information as it relates to our hiring partners and their associated jobs, channel partners, jobseekers, career pathways, and other critical information.
- Define and analyze KPIs that are critical to marketplace, jobseeker, and partner success and provide strategic recommendations to cross-functional teams.
- Produce reports for internal stakeholders and external partners, demonstrating your ability to exercise independent judgment as you use marketplace data to make projections for planning and expectation setting purposes.
- Use labor market analytics tools to create new, “stop-gap” career pathways, and work cross-functionally with the Academic Solutions team to validate those pathways and integrate them into our career pathways catalogue.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Very strong sense of ownership with a sharp attention to detail and a structured, logical approach to thinking and problem-solving.
- Proficient in database management with experience using quantitative analysis to deep dive into large amounts of data, uncovering meaningful insights and drawing actionable conclusions.
- Comfort in interpreting data, adapting communication approaches to effectively drive clear recommendations for strategic decision making.
- Ability to independently work within Excel to manage and analyze large amounts of information.
- Experience in labor market analysis, career pathway development, and skills mapping.
- Ability to operate autonomously, adeptly prioritizing and managing a variety of projects, inbound requests, and product roadmap goals.
- Excellent cross-functional communication and relationship building skills.
- A start-up mentality with a willingness and ability to adapt to changing circumstances while staying focused on vision and mission.
- A passion for transforming hiring and education practices through the combination of labor market and behavioral data analysis.
- Proficiency in labor market analytics tools such as Burning Glass and Emsi.
- Knowledge of HR and talent acquisition practices and technologies.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.