Senior Airline Analyst at Boom Supersonic
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:33 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, May 5, 2021
About Boom Supersonic
Boom Supersonic is the Denver-based company redefining commercial flight by bringing supersonic flight back to the skies with Overture. This historic airliner is designed and committed to industry-leading standards of speed, safety, and sustainability. Boom’s vision is to bring families, businesses, and cultures closer together through supersonic travel and make the world dramatically more accessible.
Boom is the first commercial airplane manufacturer to commit to a carbon-neutral flight test program and to build sustainability into its entire aircraft program. The company is backed by world-class investors and has 30 aircraft on pre-order. Founded in 2014, Boom has assembled a team of over 150 full-time employees who have made contributions to over 220 air and spacecraft programs.
Are you passionate about building the supersonic future? Help us make aviation history.
The Senior Airline Analyst will help Boom secure aircraft orders from airlines and inform the development of the Boom aircraft based on analysis of the ever-changing airline environment. This person will provide analysis of global airline strategies, modeling of operating economics and other ad-hoc analyses. The Senior Airline Analyst will play a pivotal part in securing the airline sales needed to bring the Boom aircraft to the market.
This position reports to the Airline Economist within the sales and business development team, but must be able to work cross-functionally with the engineering, marketing and production teams. This position is based in Centennial, CO (15 min. outside of Denver, CO). Light travel may be required from time to time.
- Perform foreign and domestic airline research
- Help to respond to, prepare for and preempt ongoing and future sales conversations
- Assist in key modeling and sales presentation building exercises
- Represent the sales organization internally and externally
- An undergraduate degree from a four-year accredited university
- 6+ years of analysis and modeling experience (advanced Excel skills)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience crafting high-quality presentation materials
- Ability to quickly understand technical and quantitative material
- Ability to function well under ambiguity
- Successful candidate must have a resourceful can-do approach to these demands and enjoy the continuous learning curve of a start-up.
- A positive, “start with yes” attitude
Nice to Have:
- Airline or aircraft OEM experience
- Airline network planning or financial planning experience
- Salary Range for this position is $90,000-$120,000 and is based upon years of experience that is commensurate with the level of the position.
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace technology export regulations (ITAR and EAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here (https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/?id=ddtc_public_portal_itar_landing)
Boom is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to build a faster future? Come join Boom.
Read Full Job Description