About the Role: As the Sales/Marketing Operations Analyst, you will manage the SF.com and marketing automation (HubSpot, Outreach, ZoomInfo) infrastructure, drive reporting around key pipeline and lead generation metrics, assist in executive and board reporting across all functions, and ensure accurate data across all systems. You will also work closely with our implementation and finance teams on various projects and reporting.
About AbsenceSoft: AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing and radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
What you'll be doing:
- Configure and maintain SF.com in order to drive best practices in sales, marketing, and services.
- Working in HubSpot to help push leads through the funnel with optimized email marketing and lead scoring.
- Ensure accurate operational reporting across the company, including sales pipeline reporting, marketing analysis, and overall financial metric reporting
- Working with sales on lead generation efforts with Outreach and helping mold the best practices in email cadence and reporting.
- Assist VP of Marketing on new marketing tactics and strategy to help push the company forward.
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales Operations or similar role
- Must have B2B SaaS company experience
- Saleforce Admin Certification and at least 3 years working in Salesforce
- Hubspot Inbound Certification
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Ability to prepare professional material for the executive team and Board of Directors
Job Type: Full-time/Entry-level
Location: Golden, CO
Competitive Salary, healthcare, dental vision and 401k benefits. Opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.