Salesforce Business Analyst at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that allows consumers and providers to make meaningful connections. As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will work with our broad healthcare client base to implement and optimize client use of our enterprise solutions. You will work directly with the Healthgrades implementation team and external clients to collect, analyze, and evaluate user needs.
What You Will Do:
- Lead client workshops to collect and document client business requirements and objectives for the implementation of Healthgrades health system solutions
- Understand and translate client requirements to applicable system configurations, test scripts and other artifacts required for implementation
- Ensure client requirements that are outside contractual or accepted Healthgrades implementation protocol are properly vetted
- Configure, test, and deploy solutions in alignment with client requirements, and monitor deliverables to ensure on-time delivery of projects and tasks
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with both client and internal personnel
- Manage client expectations related to system capabilities with transparency to any requirements that fall out-of-scope or otherwise fall under Healthgrades’ vetting process
- Identify product requirements and provide feedback for future product enhancements
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or relevant field, or an MBA
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience, including strong documentation and client-facing experience
- 1+ years of experience within a Salesforce environment, including implementation experience; Admin certification is a plus
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, including leading large-group presentations with confidence
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and conceptual thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, and stay organized in a dynamic environment
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, learning & development programs, 401k contributions, tuition repayment, family planning resources & more!