Salesforce Analyst at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is seeking a Salesforce Analyst in our Global Information Systems (GIS) team at our corporate office in Boulder, CO. This individual will be responsible for initial interactions with Salesforce end users that creates a great experience and relationship between the GIS team and LogRhythm business units.
As a Salesforce Analyst, you will be an essential member of the cross-functional team of Administrators and Developers that delivers Salesforce configuration changes, technical solutions and operational maintenance across all business units. The ideal candidate will have an inherent passion for understanding business operations while troubleshooting issues and working directly with end-users in large enterprise environments to realize their needs and to keep pace with changes in operations, policies and procedures across all business lines. The Salesforce Analyst acts as the “voice of the end users” by ensuring inquires and issues are addressed in accordance with GIS processes
You will report to our Director, Global Information Systems based in Boulder, Colorado.
- Salesforce Products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Community Cloud)
- Salesforce Declarative Tools (Flows, Process Builder, Workflows, Approvals)
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Drive platform adoption and end user best practices
- Performs functional testing of Salesforce Administrator and Developer solutions in accordance with user requirements
- Manages all aspects of employee on-boarding and off-boarding activities related to Salesforce and integrated applications
- Maintains user profiles and permissions that are compliant with LogRhythm’s security posture
- Triages inbound incidents, service requests and general inquiries that result in immediate actions and/or transitioning of work to the Sprint team
- Captures and maintains documented information that serves as a team knowledge base
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of Salesforce Lightning platform experience
- Ability to facilitate business demand for change within standard and escalation processes
- Can efficiently collaborate with stakeholders to analyze and troubleshoot issues
- Capable of providing quality solution testing for peers within the GIS team
- Ability to comprehend and discern business processes across multiple business lines
- Provides an analyst-oriented approach to end user engagements
- Possesses a passion and willingness to pursue or expand on Salesforce Administrator skills and certifications
- Familiarity of the Salesforce Lightning Experience platform and product offerings
Salary and Additional Compensation;
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $65,000-$85,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive a home working allowance dependent on home working arrangement
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: - 16th March 2021
- Reporting to: - Director, Global Information Systems
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.