Sales Ops/ Growth Analyst
Alto’s mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose: to improve quality of life for everyone who needs it. As a health-tech startup, we are doing everything we can to fix a broken system and bring world-class care to patients in need. The way we’ve done this is by creating a modern-day pharmacy. We’ve capitalized on what we’ve learned about the way a traditional pharmacy works and built our own in-house pharmacy management system that’s unlike any other. Our newly designed process makes pharmacy consultations, receiving medications promptly and having support available, seamless for everyone. The exciting part is, we’ve increased our primary adherence rate and our users are loving the Alto pharmacy experience! As the first Growth Analyst at Alto you will help steer the company’s important sales and marketing decisions.
Specifically you will:
- Provide analysis that will improve our growth strategy and provider retention.
- Use statistical analysis to understand correlations, trends, and provide recommendations for changes based on these insights.
- Manage Symphony database and associated key insights (TAMs by therapeutic area, real-time market shares, target scripts, etc…).
- Assist with new market launches, including deep dive analytics on TAMs, fill rates, GP per fill, etc…
- Create and manage weekly/monthly/quarter sales dashboards, projections and reporting functions.
- Work closely with sales leadership to assess and monitor key account pipeline performance.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering and customer success to both gather and share key insights.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Exceptional analytical skills and a passion for data
- Excellent statistics background and the ability to explain analytical methodologies simply and thoroughly
- Proficient in Excel or other visualization tools
- Proficient in R, SQL, Python, Minitab or other data mining tool / statistical tools
- Experience with business intelligence technologies and strong understanding of database architecture
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience performing forecasting and trend analysis
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values
- An ability to work cross-functionally
It is a plus if you have:
- Data warehouse development skills
- Experience handling and analyzing medical or pharmaceutical data
- Healthcare experience
- Startup Experience
- Growth mindset
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.