Sales Operations Data Associate
- Support Sales Operations by working on ad-hoc projects that improve the quality of the data.
- Work on Excel Spreadsheets to correct data through Web search and any other means.
- Work with an offshore team to partner up in efforts to clean the data.
- Work in Salesforce to create, edit, and possibly delete Companies, Accounts and Contacts.
- Merge duplicate Accounts and Contacts through RingLead.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to work unsupervised on data quality analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales data import and cleansing role or equivalent.
- Knowledge of data management principles and methodologies such as data quality, data governance, and data management and the application of those skills at an enterprise level.
- Proficient with MS Excel for analysis, matching and data loading.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Comfortable working with large data sets and curious to learn and improve the system.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and business data tools (RainKing, Discover.org, Hoover’s) preferred.