Sales Operations Data Analyst at Zoom Video Communications
• Develop workflows in ETL tools such as Tableau CRM or Alteryx that are customized to the needs of specific reports, from segment insights, to financial planning, to territory scoring• Collaborates with enterprise systems in identifying potential problems and solutions within Salesforce as well as serving as a bridge between enterprise systems and GTM Insights• Develop, optimize or overhaul new and existing business processes through system configurations or customizations• Partner closely with GTM leadership to develop a deep understanding of the business, from its data and metrics, to its operational challenges and opportunities• Establish key metrics and communicate project progress, solutions, and risks• Provide thought leadership to key business stakeholders, translating data into actionable insights using appropriate analytical tools and solutions.• Support business performance deep dives to identify critical trends and size opportunities for maximizing revenue growth
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Business Management, Computer Science, Statistics or a related field preferred• 2+ years' experience in analytics, visualization, statistician, data scientist or consultant role• Strong proficiency in MS Excel, SQL, Tableau, and Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein analytics) required, with familiarity in Python and other programming languages preferred• Strong data visualization skills, and experience in building and maintaining reporting pipelines and dashboards• Knowledge of Alteryx and other Business Intelligence tools is a plus• Familiarity with SaaS Enterprise systems and SaaS business operations, particularly Salesforce• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to produce actionable insights by synthesizing data into useful deliverables• Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities• Keen attention to detail and strong business acumen• Ability to manage and influence cross-functional stakeholders (managers and above)
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram