Sales Operations Business Process Analyst
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world's leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for a Sales Operations Business Process Analyst who is an innovative, action oriented, and results driven Lead Process Champion who can create, improve and lead; all process improvements strategy, programs/initiatives across the entire organization to create value for our customers and partners.
This role sits in our Denver office and reports to VP, Sales Operations.
What will you do?
· Create/Review/Improve & Drive Business Process Management strategy / guidance across entire organization.
· Outline and maintain organisation's process documentation standards, rulebook, framework and expectations.
· Look for continuous improvements to drive engaging and effective business processes which creates value for customers and partners
· Lead regular Process Management / Improvement Forums, initiatives across the entire organization
· Liaise with and provide guidance to other Process Champions
· Help Co-ordinate Process improvement /management training courses as part of induction and for BAU (business as usual)
· Actively engage with organizational stakeholders, as a business partner, and across functions to identify meaningful opportunities for improving business efficiency
· Establishes metrics and key performance indicators for driving team performance
· Provide timely and updated statuses on improvement initiatives/projects to staff and ELT through project plans, concise communications and presentations
· Drive and measure process KPI using promapp and communicate regularly to key stakeholders and/or ELT
Is this you?
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field required, with 1 to 5 years of experience in a project management and / or business line support
· Technical system knowledge and understanding or prior experience supporting a technical integration project
· Experience supporting a Sales Operations group within an Enterprise organization
· Collaborating with cross-functional groups and experience gathering requirements specific to department goals
· Enhance systems and processes by studying current practices and acknowledging room for process improvements
· Must be a strategic thinker able to convert transformative ideas to practical solutions that deliver successful results
· Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
· Proven record in driving change management, influencing and motivating team at various level.
· Organizational agility – must possess the ability to interface, communicate, influence effectively with all levels of the organization and across functional boundaries
· Proven record in driving process improvement initiatives at scale end to end independently
· Prior education around lean and/or six sigma (Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is preferred)
· Agile process experience preferred and experience in leading Agile projects in a PM role
· Monitoring project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; creating progress reports; recommending courses of action
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We've been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer