Sales Analyst at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Vision: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is recruiting a Sales Analyst to be an integral part of the company’s sales and partnership initiatives and to support the company’s rapid expansion. The Sales Analyst will support the Commercial/Sales Team with to help determine and execute business development strategies for specific markets. The Sales Analyst will digest, collate, and interpret a diverse set of quantitative indicators. In addition, this position will identify, schedule meetings with, and nurture relationships with a variety of healthcare organizations and corporations.
This is a job for someone who both loves sales and loves thinking strategically. This is for someone who wants to be told the goal and have the details of execution left up to their discretion. Importantly, they will have the chance to make a big impact and develop a new function within the company. As a result, this role will provide ample opportunities for professional growth and development. Finally, this is a role for someone who wants to sell and grow a product that makes an immensely positive impact. DispatchHealth is one of the few organizations in healthcare that achieves the tripartite aim of improving outcomes, improving experiences, and lowering costs. You will be part of a small team that brings that message to the world.
- Gather, analyze and interpret key operational, clinical and financial performance measures associated with key partners and corporations
- Work with the analytics team and other departments to collect, digest and interpret a diverse set of quantitative indicators in order to determine the appropriate business development strategy.
- Engage in weekly, monthly, and quarterly planning meetings for specific markets.
- Identify and reach out to previously engaged targets for additional engagement.
- Support the Sales team to schedule meetings and nurture relationships
- Assist with new market launch and planning.
- Identify business opportunities and conduct research as needed
- Analyze and summarize risk and impact measures
- Create presentations and other materials needed to engage potential partners
- Track and follow up with targets during and after engagement
- Lead additional special projects for the Sales team as requested
- Bachelor Degree
- 3+ years of experience in analytical and health care roles.
- Understanding of payor contracts and clinical integration requirements.
- Understanding of healthcare policy and financing structures.
- Proficiency with Excel, SmartSheets and other analytical tools.
- Someone who feels at home working with data and making decisions based on a variety of quantitative indicators.
- Ability and desire to think strategically about business development goals. Someone who wants to be told the goal and have the details of execution left up to their discretion.
- Someone who wants a role with ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team situated across the country.
- Ability to make sound business judgments and strong decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Experience with the Salesforce platform is a plus.
- Competitive cash compensation commensurate with the position and the candidate’s experience
- Healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and a 401(k) plan, as well as free gym access and a unique healthcare company culture
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.