Risk Analyst II at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Client Risk Relations (CRR) manages our clients' needs as it relates to Risk, Information Security and Compliance. CRR is the face of FIS as clients perform their Vendor Risk Management Activities. This is a client facing role.
What you will be doing:
Use your confident, articulate, professional speaking abilities and experiences during our client audits and conferences. Manage the client audit process by taking client audit requirements, collecting evidence, scheduling subject matter experts, and audit report results.
- Manage the client audit process
- Respond to client questionnaires
- Track, coordinate and resolve issues identified in any client assessment.
- Provide effective challenge to 1stLine of Defense on behalf of our clients.
- Provide effective challenge to our clients to safeguard sensitive information and protect FIS internal Subject Matter Experts time and effort.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- 10% travel required.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of networks technologies (protocols, design concepts, access control)
- Knowledge of security technologies (encryption, data protection, design, privilege access, etc.)
- Knowledge of network design and engineering
- Knowledge of audit management and working with clients
- Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities, and schedules
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences of all levels of the organization
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, clients, and executives.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.