Risk Analyst, FIS University Program at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2022 Rotational FIS University Program!
As a 2022 Risk, Information Security and Compliance (RISC) Rotational FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
As part of the RISC program, you will develop a strong understanding of FIS's structure and strategy and will be well equipped to make an impact from Day 1. Rotations will allow you to develop your consulting and advisory, influencing, project management, data analytics, and business analysis skills amongst others, all of which are critical foundational elements of strong business acumen.
This two-year full-time program begins in June with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a June 27, 2022 start.
About The Team
The FIS Risk, Information Security & Compliance (RISC) organization provides oversight, serves as a trusted advisor and delivers analytics support to our business. Areas of focus include: as risk management, global compliance, security services and credit risk. We partner with all areas of the business in a collaborative working environment to enable FIS to be our best, inspiring others to do the right thing, thriving and growing through change.
Rotations available (subject to change based on business need):
- Credit Risk
- Business Resilience
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environmental, Social, & Governance
- Education & Awareness
- Government Relations
- Internal Audit
What You Will Be Doing
- You will spend six months at a time in four rotations across the RISC organization
- You will have the opportunity to make an impact through a special project in each rotation
- You will interact with leadership in the RISC organization as well as across the business. Helping you to expand and hone your existing leadership skills
- You will develop an extensive network across the business, allowing you to understand what the different functions across FIS do on a daily basis
- You will develop your soft and technical skills, setting you up for an accelerate path to leadership
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from job discipline
- Demonstrated leadership skills with an eagerness to further develop
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability to work with teams across an enterprise
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Added Bonus If You Have
- Project management experience
- Data analysis skills
- An understanding of Risk Management
- Relationship building experience
- Technical and logical problem-solving skills
- Leadership involvement in your community or university
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF your principal loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program and is for U.S. participants
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.