Revenue Operations Analyst (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
We are thrilled to announce Handshake’s $200M Series F funding round. At Handshake, we believe that a career opportunity shouldn’t be determined by who you know or what you’ve done. It’s about what you can - and will - do. Your future, not your past. Our Series F fundraise and new valuation of $3.5B will fuel our next phase of growth and propel our mission to help more people start, restart, and jumpstart their careers.
Handshake is the #1 place to launch a career with no connections, experience, or luck required. Handshake’s community includes 20 million students and young alumni around the world from 1,400 educational institutions, including four-year colleges, community colleges, boot camps, and 290+ minority-serving institutions. The platform connects up-and-coming talent with 650,000+ employers - from Fortune 500 companies like Google, Nike, and Target to thousands of public school districts, healthcare systems, nonprofits, and even sports teams like the LA Dodgers. Handshake is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, New York, and London and teammates working globally.
Everyone is welcome at Handshake. We know diverse teams build better products and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We strongly encourage candidates from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply. We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
Handshake is hiring a Revenue Operations Analyst, who will support our Employer Customer Experience team, reporting into the Head of Revenue Operations. In this role, you will support the acceleration of growth across our Customer Success team, including Account Management and Program Management.
This role will be responsible for establishing systems and reporting infrastructure for all of Handshake’s Employer Customer Success teams. Additionally, this candidate will be responsible for analyzing data sets on an on-going and project-based basis, identifying issues and making recommendations for improvement. The reporting infrastructure and insights that this candidate will produce will be focused on improving the Customer Success team’s productivity and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will have experience analyzing large sets of data and pulling out key insights and trends. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience learning and mastering a new system (preferably a CRM). This person is curious, highly analytical and has a passion for telling a story with strong quantitative support. They thrive in rapidly changing environments and have the ability to “make sense of the noise” through thoughtful models, dashboards, and reporting packages.Your Role:
Work as a collaborative teammate to support customer growth and retention through data insights, infrastructure and reporting
Partner closely with Customer Success team leaders to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs to support strategic initiatives that drive growth
Lead the development of new reporting and dashboards to analyze the team’s effectiveness. Manage the accuracy and efficient distribution of reports and other business insights essential to the sales and customer success organization
Evaluate and improve data quality, completeness, compliance, and cleanliness in Gainsight, Salesforce and other systems
Focus on continuous improvement of existing processes and collaborate with Revenue Operations peers and CS team members to create new processes with a focus on automation and acceleration of the business
Develop rapport and relationships across the Customer Success team including Account Managers, Program Managers, and team leaders
4+ years of experience in a highly analytical role
Experience mastering the report-building functionality of a system (i.e. Salesforce, Gainsight, Looker, etc)
Ability to understand, manipulate and translate large data sets with a high degree of independence
Experience in Salesforce and/or Customer Success tools (Gainsight, Strikedeck, ChurnZero, Totango, Catalyst)
Advanced proficiency with Excel
Experience supporting or working directly with customer-facing teams
Ability to prioritize multiple projects and execute in a timely manner
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Hub-Based Remote Work: Handshakers can enjoy the flexibility of remote work whilst ensuring in-person collaboration, and team experiences remain possible.
- Financial Management with Origin: We provide you with a professional financial planner via Origin to gain a better understanding of making the most of your compensation, equity, benefits, and perks.
- Paid Parental Leave: All new parents at Handshake (both birth and non-birth giving) are encouraged to take time to focus on their growing family and are eligible for paid family leave. US Handshakers are provided up to 16 weeks of paid family leave for birth-giving parents and 10 weeks for non-birth-giving parents.
- Mental Health Assistance: We are here to support you in every step of your mental health journey; our benefits include Employee Assistance Programs that offer counseling support for those eligible.
- Home Office Stipend: Handshake offers $500/£360 for you to spend on setting up a productive and comfortable workspace at home.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities and an annual $2,000/£1,500 stipend for you to grow your skills and career.
- Team Bonding: Regularly scheduled virtual company-wide and team events! Once it’s safe, we’ll provide meaningful connection points throughout the year for Handshakers to build community and meet teammates in person.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future. Launching Spring 2022, Handshake will offer a dollar-for-dollar match on 1% of deferred salary, up to a maximum of $1,200 per year.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies including LGTBQ+ Coverage.
- 2022 Time Off: All full-time US-based Handshakers are eligible for our flexible time off policy to get out and see the world. We also offer 8 standardized holidays, 2 additional days of flexible holiday time off, and 2 one-week periods of Collective Time Off (7/4-7/8/2022) and (12/26-12/30/2022).
- Pension: Handshake matches 3% of your salary towards your pension scheme.
- Healthcare: Handshake's comprehensive healthcare policy covers 100% of employee premiums & 100% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- 2022 Time Off: Up to 25 days of vacation to encourage people to reset, recharge, and refresh, in addition to 8 bank holidays throughout the year.