Revenue Operations Analyst - Maxio at Concept3D (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Founded in 2006, Concept3D is a leader in creating immersive online experiences with 3D modeling, interactive maps, and virtual tours. Our products include an online experience platform developed to support marketing, sales, and business processes in a countless number of industries. Our solutions marry art and science in highly detailed, interactive 3D renderings that breathe life into the digital world. In 2022, Concept3D acquired Localist, the leading event calendar platform for higher education communities. Concept3D and Localist have a shared belief that events and in-person connections are key to building community.
We are a group of dedicated and multi-faceted individuals who are self-motivated and are excited to be a part of a company that is charting the future of interactive maps, tours and events. We define ourselves through the values by which we operate. Employees have an opportunity to learn all elements of the business, and direct access to the leadership team. Our teams are full of ideas and everyone's voice gets heard. While our offices are in Denver, Colorado, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, we currently are operating remotely with a nationally-distributed team.Role Overview: As the Revenue Operations Analyst, you will play a critical role in maintaining and optimizing our revenue operations processes, systems, and driving efficiency and effectiveness across the revenue organization. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Accounting, Finance, Product, and Customer Success, to deliver accurate data and reporting. This role will report to the Director of Revenue Operations & Sales Development.
- Revenue Operations:
- Revenue transaction processing via Maxio - new contracts, renewals, upsells, migrations/upgrades, terminations, and all other revenue-related items
- Commission transaction processing via QuotaPath
- Renewal and churn reporting and process improvements
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify revenue optimization opportunities and drive process improvements
- Data Management and Analysis:
- Develop and maintain key revenue metrics, KPIs, dashboards, and reports in Maxio and Salesforce to provide actionable insights
- Increase data quality and the ability to derive critical insights through ad hoc analysis across multiple data sets
- Perform sales data analyses and organize insights required to make key business decisions, including renewal data, product adoption, pricing and margin analysis
- Cross-Functional Collaboration:
- Monthly close process support with finance and accounting
- Enable our Sales, Marketing & Customer Success teams to understand business health and hit their goals through improved strategy, automated processes, and effective reporting via dashboards and forecasts
- Foster strong relationships and effective communication channels with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product and Customer Success
- Collaborate withSales and Finance to develop accurate revenue forecasts, commission models and provide insights on revenue performance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years in revenue operations or a similar role, preferably in a growth focused SaaS business.
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models, KPIs, sales processes, and revenue operations best practices.
- Expert in Excel, experience with Maxio (formerly SaaSOptics) with proficiency in Salesforce
- Proficiency in Quickbooks and QuotaPath is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive cross-functional projects to successful completion
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Denver, CO based
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 14 Paid Holidays Annually + your Birthday!
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Annual Education/Development for continued learning
- Annual Travel Allowance perk
- Work from Home Office perk
Pay Range: ($70,000-$90,000 Salary)
The base salary range represents the expected pay for this position. The applicant’s background, experience, education, skills, internal equity, and alignment with market data will determine the final compensation and offer.