Real Estate Analyst
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Zayo maintains an expansive real estate portfolio of key network infrastructure facilities to sustain and operate our network. The Real Estate Analyst shall deliver best of class Real Estate solutions that ensures maximize efficiency of our assets at optimal cost to achieve timely acquisition of revenue and continuity of sustained business operation to best leverage optimal value creation to Zayo Group’s investors.
- Aide in the management of existing real estate portfolio, including all critical network and revenue producing facilities, to avoid risk of loss with underlying vendors.
- Aid Real Estate Team to comply with financial, business, and operational objectives; the individual must comply with departmental and internal company controls processes.
- Maintain a centralized contract database for Real Estate contracts using Salesforce.
- Develop key dashboards and manage Expense Builders to forecast changes in planned versus actual expenses.
- As applicable, promptly process agreement ownership changes, estoppel certifications, and certificate of insurance requests.
- Uphold frequent and regular communication with Real Estate and Finance Teams.
- Product audit and resolution support via billing statement and/or monthly/quarterly portfolio reconciliations.
- Miscellaneous other duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelors’ Degree, ideally in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- Experience in Corporate Accounting a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience reading and understanding complex contracts; real estate contracts a plus.
- Experience reviewing, gathering, compiling, and summarizing financial data.
- High-energy individual with strong work ethic; able to work independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Contract Database programs.
- Self-motivated individual that can establish and complete short and long term objectives.
- Attention to detail and the ability to provide administrative support to a busy commercial Real Estate department.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.