Quoting Analyst - Remote at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:34 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, March 9, 2022
We are seeking an experienced Quoting Analyst to join our growing Contract Operations team at GHX. The Contract Operations team sits at the nexus of multiple functions including sales, finance, product management, operations, and legal to efficiently manage the quoting and contracting process. We are a fast-paced, high-volume team that supports revenue growth while ensuring adherence to organizational risk tolerances.The Quoting Analyst is responsible for supporting the Sales team in the generation of their quotes, reviewing quotes for approvals, and addressing general CPQ questions. This individual will serve as a key enabler of deal formation by partnering with the sales team and other stakeholders on strategy and deal structures to identify and manage risk. The primary goal is to ensure quoting is accurately aligned to project scope, deliverable from a technical and operational perspective, and in adherence with organizational risk tolerances. Additional responsibilities including process improvement and documentation activities, supporting sales with proposal documents, and assisting with the RFP process as needed.Key Responsibilities
- Partnering with sales, finance, product management, operations, and legal teams, as needed, on strategy and deal structures to identify and manage risk.
- Developed an in-depth understanding GHX's products and services.
- Support sales quoting activities across all of GHX's business units.
- Responsible for managing quote approvals, to ensure sales' quoting is accurately aligned to project scope, deliverable from a technical and operational perspective, and in adherence with organizational risk tolerances.
- Responsible for creating/configuring quotes for non-standard deals, including custom pricing, custom offerings, and complex deals, which are outside the ability of the sales team to create or as otherwise required.
- Served as a point of contact and the subject matter expert on quote constructs, special pricing, operations, approval policies, troubleshooting of quote issues, and sales escalations.
- Maintain high levels of quoting throughput and accuracy to adhere to turn-around time SLAs.
- Ensure all scope details are properly documented in Salesforce to enable efficient contracting downstream of quoting.
- Work with the contracting side of the Contract Operations team on large and complex deals to ensure seamless transfer between quoting and contracting.
- Support sales as needed with proposal documentation including proposal generation, customization, and formatting.
- Participate in Request for Proposal and Request for Information preparation as needed.
- Assist with CPQ process enhancements and process documentation.
- Support testing on new product SKUs, providing feedback to identify issues before going live in production.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Deal structure and strategies
- Customer oriented
- Problem solving, including the ability to imagine creative solutions
- Highly detail-oriented while still able to see the big picture
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Decision making skills
- Ability to be self-directed with strong initiative
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or a combination of education and related experience
- 3 plus years of experience in CPQ, pricing, deal desk, sales operations, or related experience
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word and Excel, including strong writing skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com or another CRM
- Experience working independently, with a high degree of accuracy, in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Conga CPQ (Apttus)
- Experience working with complex pricing models
- Prefer a background in a SaaS organization
- Healthcare industry experience
- Certified Pricing Professional (CPP) a plus
- Understanding of revenue accounting fundamentals
- Experience working in a high-performing contract operations or deal desk team
Read Full Job Description