As our Quote Analyst this individual will be responsible for coordinating the process that will deliver a competitively priced quote to prospective customers. Will work closely with multiple teams internally, as well as build and maintain relationships with various strategic partners. The Quote Analyst will be responsible for approving inputs and keeping detailed records of all quoting activity. The ideal candidate will have strong financial acumen and an ability to work well between multiple internal and external teams.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Work closely with sales teams, gathering the pertinent data as it pertains to reviewing and approving all quotes.
- Responsible for sending all approved quotes and PCRs to customers for signature via Adobe Sign.
- Educate sales team on how to best understand business rules around our Product.
- Ensure continual improvement of the quoting process.
- Obtain and review customer documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide historical analysis on existing customers’ purchases.
- Interface with internal and external customers to effectively resolve documentation, quality and deliverable issues.
- Generate complete quotes, including all cost components.
- Ensure internal documentation and system procedures are timely and accurately completed.
- Responds to internal turn around goals, customer expectations and customer feedback.
- Establishes and implements policies, goals, objectives and procedures around the quoting process.
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelors' degree in related field or equivalent related experience.
- 1+ years' experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite including intermediate skill level in Excel.
- Familiarity with Adobe PDF editor and Adobe Sign.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, interfaces well with multiple disciplines.
Helpful for Success:
- Prior experience with Salesforce.
- Demonstrable expertise in generating a professional quote on complex offerings.