Quantitative Modeler / Coder - Analyst at Enrich Consulting
What this job is not:
- This is not a “business analyst” position, so degrees such as business, accounting, or finance are not well-suited.
- This is not a “big data” job.
- This is not a consulting position—we do not analyze client data or make recommendations about their portfolios.
Skills & Requirements for Quantitative Modeler / Coder - Analyst
- First and foremost, you're looking for a great working environment and want to be part of a small, close-knit company.
- You have a BA or an MS in a quantitative discipline, and you were one of the best in your class. This is a very quantitative role, so degrees such as math, engineering, physics, and quantitative economics are good fits.
- You want to build analytic models to solve business problems, but you don't want to be locked away in a room to do it.
- You want to work with high-level staff in our client organizations, and you want to be ready to do it in months, not years.
- You want an informal work environment on a day-to-day basis, but you can turn on the "professional" when working with clients.
- You like to teach others as well as learn from them, and you want to continually develop new skills.
- You're eager to accept a great deal of responsibility and enjoy the autonomy that comes along with it.
- You’re authorized to work in the U.S.
- You're willing to travel up to 30%, but you want to spend most of your time at home in the Denver Metro Area.
- Experience building quantitative models (the more math the better!) in Excel or another modeling environment
- Experience creating web pages using HTML/CSS
What you'll work with as a Quantitative Modeler / Coder - Analyst:
Why a career at Enrich?
There are a lot of reasons—here are a few!
We work closely with our clients to do cool stuff. Enrich provides analytic software tools that enable senior executives to make strategic decisions with confidence. We bring clarity to complex business environments fraught with uncertainty and help generate insights that can be translated into action. At Enrich, we work directly with clients to understand their challenges and develop custom analytics and visualizations to address them.
This isn't a place for corporate drones. Our philosophy is to hire good people and give them the autonomy to do great things. No one is looking over anyone else's shoulder. No one is filling out TPS reports. We're about finding creative solutions, trying things that haven't been tried, and developing capabilities that others can't. That's how we deliver custom thinking to our clients.
Life's too short to waste time on mean people. The two most important characteristics we look for in candidates: "nice" and "smart." We strive to create an informal work environment full of people who want to help each other succeed. We're about smiles and collaboration, not dictating and yelling. The benefits we offer—from big things like great medical insurance to not-so-big things like sit/stand desks—are indicative of our belief in putting people first.
Analytics rule. We're a company of quants, from fields such as engineering, math, programming, physics, and quantitative economics. We think analytics—based on big or small data—can drive better business decisions. We build solutions that allow our customers to go where they thought was impossible.
What do we offer?
- People you're happy to see every day (Don't worry—you'll meet them all before you come to work here, so you can decide for yourself)
- Competitive salary
- Bonus and profit-sharing
- Complete suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits—free if it's just you and heavily subsidized if you're covering others
- Zero-cost life and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- 401(k) match with no vesting requirement
- Flexible work environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance (Colorado is pretty great—go out and enjoy it!)