Quality Control/Case Analyst
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
The OnDeck Operations team is a high performing department that delivers a world class loan originations and servicing experience that supports and delights our internal and external customers, and drives responsible company growth. We combine people, processes and technology to deliver outstanding results. From our Operations headquarters in Denver, Colorado our Operations team members have the opportunity to advance their careers “vertically” through their existing Operations group or “horizontally” across Operations and OnDeck more generally. This “vertical” and “horizontal” approach promotes fantastic career growth, particularly when paired with first class training. We seek energetic team members eager to roll up their sleeves and help small businesses achieve their goals.
Our Loan Originations team guides and executes on the journey of a Loan Application through the entire pre-origination life cycle. We consist of two divisions: Loan Processing and Quality Control/Policy Exception management. We attempt to qualify business owners for short term business loans based on their credit worthiness.
This is an excellent position on a rapidly growing team at OnDeck! The Quality Control/Case Analyst will act as a subject matter expert, quality control facilitator, and exception case worker. This position impacts both the internal and external customers of the Loan Operations Team by streamlining operational excellence and reducing areas of friction throughout the application process.
As a Quality Control/Case Analyst at OnDeck on the Loan Originations team, you will:
- Execute on Policy Exception, Processing Management, and Funding tasks.
- Review active and in-process Loan Applications for quality discrepancies and execute on corrections and Quality Issue creation.
- Provide feedback to quality issues and resolve any conflicts.
- Prepare and maintain Quality reports for review of completeness and accuracy to meet both internal and external expectations
- Document discrepancies with material in Confluence; clearly and accurately
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance or 5+years in Quality Control
- 2+ years Former Lead or Supervisory experience
- 2+ years Quality Assurance Monitoring
- 2+ years Loan Auditing experience in precision inspection and quality systems
- 2+ years Commercial Lending experience or Financial Background
- Proven Organizational techniques
- Strong Work Ethic in a high-performance environment
- Consistency in output, results and process
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to facilitate group discussions and calibrations
- Attention to detail, accurate and concise
- Strong computer skills and familiar with Microsoft Windows applications
- In-depth comprehension of loan operations processing and closing policy and procedure
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Fraud Identification
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Small Business Loan processing
- Experience with Confluence
- Experience with Project Managing
- Familiar with Regulatory, Compliance and rating agencies
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**