About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing world-class service to our customers -- many of whom are investing for the first time. Individuals in this role will have demonstrated exceptional quality performance and exhibit almost perfect compliance capabilities in their current role. They will also have a strong analytical and investigatory skillset and will have demonstrated a penchant for using customer reports to help us identify and resolve significant issues.
As a Quality Analyst you will audit customer interactions across all channels, including email, social, chat and phone (inbound & outbound), assessing accuracy and effectiveness across quality, compliance and customer experience dimensions. You will track audit results in the quality monitoring system and may be asked to provide feedback to improve agent performance. The successful candidate will collaborate with CX leaders and the L&D team to build relevant action plans and training programs to drive improvements and support our mission to deliver world class service at scale.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Analyzing and auditing customer contacts through several live channels in order to provide trend data and feedback to call center team leaders and senior management
- Reviewing cases, then providing insight and solutions to operational management that maximizes lead conversion and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring Robinhood agents adhere to predetermined quality assurance standards and the business’s standard operating procedures
- Collaborating with supervisors to share quality performance issues and provide regular reports on overall performance and trends.
- Identifying and supporting other opportunities for quality improvement across the team
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Strong knowledge base of Robinhood customer issue types and workflows
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses
- 2+ years experience in a support/service role for a financial services company or technical support organization
- Attention to detail, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner
- FINRA Series 9/10 or 24 license
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.