QA Reporting Analyst at Modivcare (Greater Denver Area, CO)
If you are looking for a career ladder into Data & Analytics -- a rapidly growing field -- this is the place for you.
- Review reports assembled by reports analysts for accuracy -- basic ticking and tying and conformity to client and / or regulatory templates
- Work with report developers and report quality assurance analysts to ensure timely and accurate assembly of reports for customers
- Assemble PowerPoint decks for internal and external team members
- Eventually learn how to identify incorrect logic and results above and beyond basic checks
We are excited to speak to someone with the following...
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Experience in intermediate excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in learning new data analytics skills or a career in data analytics
- 0+ years of experience in a similar role
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family. Modivcare offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- 3 Medical Plans with Prescription Drug Benefits
- 2 Dental Plans
- Vision Benefits
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Legal Services
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity and Cancer Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Services
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!)
Modivcare. Because we care...always.
5 brands have joined together for one calling and we recognized an important need--to improve access to care by addressing the social factors that influence patient health outcomes. Our roots as a logistics leader have laid the foundation for our transformation into a tech-enabled healthcare company making better connections to care.
Salary: $45,917 - 61,222/annually
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Modivcare requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Modivcare is an equal opportunity employer and consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, will consider requests for exemptions from this policy as required under the law.