About the team
With FIS' commercial lending solutions, you can deliver that exceptional customer experience and reduce costs at the same time. Whether you're working with a small-to-medium enterprise or a complex multinational corporation, you can choose from a complete solution for the entire commercial loan process or specific modules based on your individual needs.
What you will be doing
- Works under general direction of middle or senior level management.
- Manages and mentors a team of Programmers/Analysts.
- Working with a team of Technical Leads, Technical Analysts, & Software Developers who will be designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting applications in Lansa and Visual Lansa on an end-to-end, full life cycle basis.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinates. senior management reviews objectives to determine the success of operation.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Assist on team code reviews and provide feedback for improved efficiency.
- Produce business requirements and technical detail design documents.
- Make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Develop program logic for new applications or analyze and modify logic in existing applications.
- Maintain, test, and integrate application components.
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented, and coding standards are followed.
- Analyze requirements and translate business requirements into product designs and write technical specifications. Conduct planning, high and low-level analysis, and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks.
What you bring:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development
- 5+ years of experience as a Team Lead or Leadership Skills
- Technical Skills Required: LANSA for iSeries; Visual LANSA; ACBS; SQL; AS400, iSeries, QM Queries; Questview, C#, Web Services
- Experience with ETL tools (For example: SAP Data Services, Talend Open Studio Data Integration)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with clients
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.