Production Support Analyst II at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
Provide 24 x 7 systems support for assigned production-related systems. Deliver day-to-day technical support for network infrastructure and systems software to ensure proper operation of technology applications and equipment. This position is remote.
- Provides 24 x 7 on-call support for all assigned production-related systems.
- Develops and executes scripts, utilities and associated test plans. Scripts may modify data that is not updateable via user interface.
- Interfaces with internal clients, vendors, managers, IT and Product Development to resolve problems.
- Analyzes problem, documents and communicates resolution and conducts follow up. Escalates problems to appropriate teams when necessary.
- Assists in documenting current policies and procedures.
- Learns, understands, implements and utilizes SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) and security regulations. Performs monthly and quarterly SOX testing.
- Ensures issues resulting in customer outage is escalated appropriately through TSG management.
- Working knowledge of TSQL.
- History of software development
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- At least 2+ years of technical or production support experience
- Experience with various monitoring tools and ticketing systems
- Client facing production support experience
- TSQL and some software development skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Prior experience with banking environment
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect with varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.