Product Data Business Process Analyst at Ibotta
Ibotta is looking for a Product Data Business Process Analyst to build something great with us. As part of the Data Services team, you will work to ensure that Ibotta’s product data asset is securely managed, accurate, and up to date. This role serves as a foundational member of the larger Data Management function and presents a great opportunity to be part of a highly impactful and influential team in a fast-growing and dynamic area
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Become an expert in the details of product UPC data and category hierarchy
- Help design, coordinate, implement, and manage data quality governance processes across Ibotta
- Gather, manage, and prioritize product data requirements from stakeholders across the company
- Perform root cause analysis on extant data quality issues with special focus on improving related business process and governance
- Develop and deliver training content to help existing and new employees understand their roles and responsibilities in connection with product metadata quality
- Partner with data SMEs to help create and maintain metadata and documentation
- Work in partnership with other data governance and management functions to define and execute Ibotta’s holistic data lifecycle
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of practical work experience in data quality and associated business processes
- Strong organization, coordination, and project management skills a plus
- Demonstrated analytical ability, conceptual thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment
- Knowledge of SQL and basic data analysis skills a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, equity compensation, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and flexible PTO.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.