Privacy Operations Specialist at Formstack
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Privacy Operations Specialist to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 14-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are a self-starter who can help build and maintain a strong privacy program. You are not intimidated by handling both long and short-term responsibilities with moving deadlines that impact multiple teams and the organization as a whole. Above all, you are passionate about privacy and making sure Formstack is up-to-date and protected!
What You’ll Do:
Day-to-day, you’ll be involved with privacy operations and looking at ways to improve our privacy program. You will be responsible for working as part of a team of security, privacy, and risk professionals supporting a global SaaS company.
How You Will Succeed:
- Assist with the development of an industry-leading privacy program
- Assist in developing privacy policies, procedures, processes, and practices.
- Match privacy controls to privacy frameworks
- Perform DSAR and Perform Privacy Impact Assessments
- Perform vendor due diligence and vendor risk assessments
- Answer privacy assessments and questions
- Answer internal questions and customer questions on privacy and risk
- Assist with internal privacy/security training and awareness.
What We’re Looking For:
- Prior experience in privacy operations (1-3 years)
- Goal and team-oriented
- Flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)
- Experience with HIPAA, GDPR, and CCPA
- Understanding of security controls
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, DPOrganizer, Whistic, Loopio, ZenGRC, OneTrust Cookie tool
- SaaS or Data Company experience