Privacy Analyst at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
When you join RingCentral Legal, you’ll bring your expertise to everything from policy to contracts to lawsuits. You’ll help protect the company from threats, guide internal policy decisions and drive ideas that change the way the world communicates. All in a strong, supportive culture designed to help you succeed.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark! This is an opportunity to join a dynamic legal department at a fast-paced growing company. At RingCentral we work with all teams across the company to incorporate privacy in everything we do, by providing legal advice, guidance, education, policies, and tools, to facilitate adoption of our products and to make RingCentral a trusted brand for privacy.
We are seeking a self-starter with a passion for privacy, who enjoys working collaboratively as well as driving projects independently.
This Privacy Analyst will report to the Chief Privacy Officer based in California.
- Provide privacy, privacy frameworks and regulations support such as GDPR, CCPA, HIPPA, CPNI, etc. to various departments.
- Assist in privacy impact assessments and assessments of programs, products, and services.
- Assist in creating and maintaining privacy-related notices, policies, standards, guidelines, and processes.
- Assist in developing and administering privacy training and awareness programs for various groups within the company.
- Assist in annual compliance reviews.
- Responds to privacy-related inquiries.
- Review vendor-related questionnaires and Privacy agreements.
- 1-2 years’ experience in legal operations/data privacy governance in a commercial company with exposure to global data privacy regulations
- CIPP/CIPM/CIPT certification preferred
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to foster relationships and collaborate with internal teams.
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams toward task completion.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milkstork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.