Principal Business Analyst at Conga
Our new company (Conga) was created on May 7, 2020 with the merger of Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two companies creates a leader in mission-critical business process solutions, allowing both small and large companies to modernize their business processes.
Together, the new Conga is poised to provide the most complete offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational elements of business -- documents like quotes, contracts, and the processes that surround them -- to achieve commercial excellence.
Conga is looking for a Sr/Principal Business Analyst to join its IT team. This role is highly collaborative, requiring an innovative individual who works with every level of the business team in executing Conga’s quality culture, tooling, and capabilities. They are adaptive to change and work well with all level of peers across the team. They think and act strategically within their domain and help drive continuous improvement across all areas.
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and System Integrators to drive implementation
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ and/or Contract Management CLM domain
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers
- Work with offshore teams as required
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 8 to 10 yrs. experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, Contract Management (CLM), CRM or ERP
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the capacity of a Business Analyst
- Experience with web, database, object oriented software technologies, SDLC methodologies and Salesforce.com or Force.com
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites
- Able to manage activities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.