Pricing Analyst Specialist at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
As a Pricing Analyst Specialist, you will work closely with sales representatives, business development, legal, contract administration, billing and finance to generate and prepare pricing proposals for delivery to merchants and partners.
- Collaborate with sales executives and relationship managers, business development, product managers and senior management to provide pricing information in support of pricing strategies, policies and recommendations.
- Evaluate and develop pricing proposals for new and existing merchant and partner opportunities.
- Obtain feedback on pricing recommendation from internal business partners to create updates to proposals and/or process.
- Ensure corporate and divisional guidelines are in compliance with company standards.
- Recommend market appropriate pricing and assists in negotiation efforts in support of business objectives and plans.
- Partner with sales/marketing, business development and finance to correctly position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy.
- Develop, evaluate and implement pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics.
- Analyze and interpret data to generate key insights that drive pricing decisions.
- Assist sales with training development as it relates to sales proposal requests and/or process orientation.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 5+ years of Pricing Analyst experience
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Strong understanding of FIS business strategy and how products or initiatives contributes to FIS goals
- A sound knowledge of pricing strategy with an emphasis on value based concepts including economic value analysis, role of costs in pricing decisions, segmented pricing approaches, life cycle pricing concepts, best practice negotiation strategies, pricing psychology, price sensitivity factors and measurement techniques, financial analysis including breakeven sales calculations and margin analysis and the role of competition
- Strong analytical, statistical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: establishing personal and professional relationships among diverse internal and external publics
- Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.