- Provide technical platform support and customer service to Adswerve clients
- Prioritize client work in order to meet team goals and objectives.
- Develop expertise in core Google Marketing Platform and maintain certification
- Contribute to improving internal team processes and developing resources
- Utilize expertise to collaborate on internal and cross-department projects
- Contribute to the growth of our help center and knowledge base.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new product features
- Contribute to team success by adhering to department policies and workflows
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Skillful in expressing empathy with clients to understand their issues or questions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Mature decision-making capabilities.
- A motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for our mission
- Excellent personal and professional references.
- 1-2 years of working in customer support or other client-facing capacities preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing or experience with 3rd party ad serving tools is preferred
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience working within a ticketing system ie. Service Cloud, Zendesk, Remedy, Desk.com
- Google Marketing Platform knowledge preferred
This position pays a base salary of $47,000 to $65,000 per year. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver and Seattle, and remote team members across the country, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- "Work From Home Light" days between Christmas and New Year's Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend (subject to change based on office re-opening)
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies : We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.