People Technology Analyst
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Perform detailed business analysis to formulate business requirements and identify, investigate and recommend innovative technology capabilities that improve business efficiency and customer experience.
- Analyze current processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work with functional teams to ensure the design and development of technology solutions fulfills all business requirements, achieves desired customer experience objectives and goals.
- Design, develop and maintain business processes, validation rules, and custom workflow, etc.
- Support Total Rewards workstream driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to functionality including benefit groups, plans, coverage levels, rates, eligibility rules, ACA configuration, enrollment event processing (active and passive), Open Enrollment configuration and processing.
- Partner with People Talent workstream to gather, understand and analyze their business requirements for core compensation and advanced compensation (merit, bonus, stock etc.)
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing
- Organize and prioritize feature implementation and team requests.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst supporting People, Finance, or Customer Experience organizations.
- 2-3 years of experience administering ERP technologies (preferably Workday, SAP, Oracle or similar cloud-based platforms.
- Grit, hustle, and fire for making things right ⇒ no one will outwork you
- Positive problem solver who loves the challenge of advancing customer service beyond the status quo.
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating across many different operating teams
- Top-notch technical and software troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality assurance testing and related scripting and bug reporting procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.