Zoom's Global Payments Team is looking to add a Payments & Fraud Data Analyst to the team.
We are looking for an experienced analyst to help analyze performance metrics and build monitoring and alerting systems for our payments ecosystem. You will analyze new fraud trends and scale operational workflows for our growing portfolio of Zoom services.
You'll promote data analytics, insights and infrastructure solutions across our many payment products. You'll monitor, understand, and measure the performance of our payment's products from an operational lens.
Reporting to the Head of Global Payments, and part of the growing global payments team, you will be tasked with setting the direction for understanding and improving our payments data capabilities, own data analytics for payments and fraud while partnering with different engineering, product, and operations teams, and have experience bringing course-changing insights to cross-functional teams.
About the Role
- Facilitate data conversations with product, engineering, and operations teams to agree on shared goals
- Use analytics to improve important performance metrics such as fraud losses, false positives, and operational efficiency
- Oversee data and metric governance for fraud, payments, and operations performance.
- Provide ad-hoc support & reports requested by other cross-functional teams
- Think proactively about optimization opportunities across every face of direct-to-consumer payments (i.e., costs, revenue, customer experience, fraud, operations, etc.)
- Guide our decisions through consumer payment analytics and data insights
- Monitor payments KPIs and help develop and execute tactics to improve payments performance, including supporting direct to consumer market launches across the globe
- Develop dashboards, data pipelines and track performance of newly deployed features by the Global Payments team
- Provide overall payments data implementation expertise.
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization (e-com, engineering, data science, finance, support, legal, etc.) to build an outstanding payment& fraud data ecosystem.
- Help develop ad-hoc analysis, reports, presentations, and special projects for Senior Leadership
- Contribute to the development and validation testing of internal payments/fraud models.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management
- 4+ years of experience designing, running, and presenting data analysis
- Expert in querying relational and non-relational databases and joining complex data sources: SQL, MYSQL, SnowFlake, AWS Athena, Kibana, ELK, JSON, Redshift etc.
- Script, automate and develop data models for fraud & payments needs.
- Present data through visuals, dashboards and PowerPoints forms: Excel, Looker, Tableau and other BI tools
- Experience manipulating large data sets in SQL or equivalent, and drawing relevant insights from data
- Experience in A/B testing and data-driven optimization efforts to enhance the customer experience and provide payments results
- Experience working in the payments industry, focused on how to improve payments products
- Inquisitive nature which helps with troubleshooting and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Has technical proficiency in these systems is preferred - Salesforce, Zendesk ticketing systems, Tableau, Lucid Chart, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office Suite programs
- Experience working with billing platforms like Zuora, Recurly and payment providers like Stripe, Adyen, PayPal, Braintree, Chase etc.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram