Payment Services Analyst at BillGO
Payment Services Analyst
Key factors for this position are not only financial and analytical problem-solving skills, but also being a continuous learner, and a GREAT collaborator with many different BillGO teams. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Execution of a timely and accurate daily settlement account reconciliation process.
- Execution of daily money movement processes
- Management of operational cash flow and funding
- Preparation of journal entries relating to cash movement and reconciliation maintenance.
- Preparation of daily cash reconciliations and reserve reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly cash and reserve reconciliations.
- Work with engineering and clients to clear exceptions from reconciliations.
- Manage matching module in BlackLine.
- Support Finance and Accounting through the monthly close process.
- Prepare daily reporting for management.
- Provide back up for other finance functions: Accounts Payable, Billing etc.
What we're looking for:
- Experience preparing journal entries
- Experience completing reconciliations
- Knowledge of and experience in accounting close processes
- General understanding of accounting processes including accounts payable and billing
What will make you stand out:
- General accounting experience
- Finance/banking/payments industry experience
Base rate for this role is between 70-85k based on current market assessment and varies based on experience.