Partner Strategy Associate at DispatchHealth
Partner Strategy Associate
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Vision: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is recruiting a Partner Strategy Associate to be an integral part of the company’s business development and partnership initiatives and to support the company’s rapid expansion. The Partner Strategy Associate will support the Partnership Development Team with to help determine and execute partnership and business development strategies with health system and payors for specific markets.
- Gather, analyze and interpret key operational, clinical and financial performance measures associated with health system and payor programs
- Support strategic business reviews with senior leadership, including supporting key partners performance measures and program ROI
- Work collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams and market leadership to analyze specific market results and review trends
- Support the partnership team to deliver targeted strategic initiatives aligned with partner goals
- Support targeted health care risk analysis, including creating profiles of managed care landscape and other CMS risk programs
- Support the partnership team to schedule meetings and nurture relationships
- Assist with new market launch and planning.
- Lead additional special projects for partner team as requested
- Bachelor Degree
- 3+ years of experience in analytical and health care roles.
- Understanding of payor contracts and clinical integration requirements.
- Understanding of healthcare policy and financing structures.
- Proficiency with Excel, SmartSheets and other analytical tools.
- Someone who feels at home working with data and making decisions based on a variety of quantitative indicators.
- Ability and desire to think strategically about business development goals. Someone who wants to be told the goal and have the details of execution left up to their discretion.
- Someone who wants a role with ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team situated across the country.
- Ability to make sound business judgments and strong decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Experience with the Salesforce platform is a plus.
- Competitive cash compensation commensurate with the position and the candidate’s experience
- Healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and a 401(k) plan, as well as free gym access and a unique healthcare company culture
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.