Order Management Analyst at Vertafore
As an Order Management Analyst, you will report to the Manager of Order Management. This position requires strong attention to detail and will be responsible for providing support in the Quote-to-Cash processes, as well as guidance to the Order Management Team. This position will aid in the audit and reconciliation of team processes and work to enable accuracy and efficiency within the department.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for processing and providing feedback on efficiency issues within the Quote to Cash process
· Responsible for timely processing of all Customer orders through the entire sales order lifecycle utilizing Salesforce, CPQ, and NetSuite
· Responsible for enforcing internal monthly timelines and processes to ensure an accurate and timely month-end close
· Responsible for aiding in the enforcement of Invoicing process guidelines, policies, and Corporate control standards
· Provides quality assurance and control checks by verifying compliance in system and audit standards
· Responsible for resolving quote/order issues with Sales, Professional Services, Enterprise Applications, Finance & Accounting, and Legal
· Provides feedback as required in order to determine root cause of any Order Operations issues
· Provides training to Order Operations Team as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Sound judgment, problem solving, and decision-making skills
· Ability to successfully manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
· Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing and composition
· Prior experience in Sales Order workflow
· Strong MS Office skills with Intermediate level MS Excel skills
· Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
· Proven attention to detail with a high level of accuracy when executing quoting and ordering duties
· Proven history of sound judgment in the execution of duties and escalations
· Proven history of providing documentation and training on processes
· Ability to identify risk and quality discrepancies, and can provide resolution recommendations to Manager
· Expert in Systems and Process knowledge
· Self-driven, ability to get work done independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to work effectively with, and obtain cooperation from other employees, departments/functions, as well as outside parties
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where changes or exceptions to procedures are common
· 2 years Order Management /Order Entry experience in a Software distribution environment
· 2 years of data entry experience in a Customer Relationship Management system (i.e. Salesforce.com, MS Dynamics CRM, etc.)
· NetSuite Experience (Strongly Preferred)
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
· Located and working from an office location (when required)*
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.