The Order Operations Analyst provides support in Quote to Cash processes, as well as guidance to the Order Operations Team. The Order Operations Analyst aids in audit and reconciliation of the Quote to Cash team processes (Order Management, Fulfillment/Provisioning, and Invoicing) and works to enable accuracy and efficiency with in the department.
- Experience with Salesforce required.
- Experience with NetSuite strongly preferred.
- Responsible for processing and providing feedback on efficiency issues within the Quote to Cash process
- Responsible for timely processing of all Customer orders through the entire sales order lifecycle utilizing Salesforce.com, CPQ, and NetSuite
- Responsible for aiding in the enforcement of Invoicing process guidelines, policies, and Corporate control standards
- Provides quality assurance and control checks by verifying compliance in system and audit standards
- Responsible for resolving quote/order issues with Sales, Professional Services, Enterprise Applications, Finance & Accounting, and Legal
- Provides feedback as required in order to determine root cause of any Order Operations issues
- Provides training to Order Operations Team as required
- Completes other duties as appropriate and assigned by supervisor
| General Business:
- Prior experience in Sales Order workflow
- Excellent verbal, written, and phone communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills with Intermediate level MS Excel skills
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proven attention to detail with a high level of accuracy when executing quoting and ordering duties
- Proven history of sound judgment in the execution of duties and escalations
- Proven history of providing documentation and training on processes
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
Risk and Quality Management:
- Ability to identify risk and quality discrepancies, and can provide resolution recommendations to Manager
- Expert in Systems and Process knowledge
| Being Accountable:
Takes initiative and capitalizes on opportunities. Demonstrates persistence in delivering own results, while being focused on the highest priorities. Takes ownership for his/her own work and actions while holding others to the same standards.
Drive Change and Improvements:
Demonstrates readiness for change and leads others through change. Demonstrates openness to new ideas. Proactively responds to issues and new situations.
Focusing on Customers:
Understands the customer perspective (internal/external) and makes decisions in the best interest of the customer. Sets and manages expectations to be a credible partner, effectively balancing the demands of multiple stakeholders while consistently meeting customer needs.
Partnering and Integrating:
Works effectively to collaborate within team and partner across other teams on related goals. Proactively seeks opportunities to partner and integrate work with other groups/teams to achieve shared goals.
- Ability to work effectively with, and obtain cooperation from other employees, departments/functions,as well as outside parties
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where changes or exceptions to procedures are common
- Must enjoy problem solving
- Must be able to adhere to production schedules and timelines
- Consistently exercises good judgment
- 2 years Order Management /Order Entry experience in a Software distribution environment
- 2 years of data entry experience in a Customer Relationship Management system (i.e. Salesforce.com, MS Dynamics CRM, etc.)
Read Full Job Description