Oracle Application Developer at Zayo
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
As a member of Zayo Finance Systems team, you will provide day-to-day support on Oracle E-Business Suite Applications R12 in a multi-org, multi-currency global environment. This role will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for translating business requirements and functionality into technical designs and specifications. This individual will work closely to support the needs of our Accounting teams, FP&A teams, IT, and other internal users in regards to the financial systems they use.
- Develop and design solutions from inception to completion by taking a solution through different facets of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Develop scalable RICE objects to support Oracle Financial application modules (PO, AP, INV, GL, CM, FA, Projects, AR, GL).
- Support of interfaces with Salesforce, Workday, and other in-house systems.
- Interact with business users, maintain critical relationships, and ensure timely delivery of solutions.
- B.S. Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS) or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Oracle EBS Application R12 development
- Strong experience developing in forms, reports, stored procedures, triggers, packages, Linux scripting, SQL, and PL/SQL
- Strong functional knowledge of Oracle Financial apps modules (PO, AP, INV, GL, CM, FA, PJ, AR, GL)
- Experience in developing integrations with data warehouse, data marts, & business intelligence systems is preferred
- Must have data conversion experience
- Strong experience working in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, internal stakeholders, and external vendors
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave